Tuesday, August 12, 2008

utter of an update.

UPDATE:

Possible 4-year college interests:
- Oneonta - child and family studies
- Canisius - child, family and community studies
- Brockport - childhood inclusice/human education
- Geneseo - early childhood/childhood education

So, this has been a stressor. Where to go? Hopefully I will figure it out this Fall.


1) Baltimore, MD this weekend with my father and sister to visit my big brother. I'm pretty excited. Hopefully it will be a chance to clear my head and relax.

2) I have been on a puppy-craze lately. I WANT A PUPPY. I want to prove to my family that I am responsible enough to own another living thing on my own. I have been looking online and through craigslist.com. Everything is too expensive. But, I'm still looking.

3) Oh yea, I still have pneumonia.

4) I think Joe Jonas is beautiful. I just thought I'd let whoever is reading this know. Beautiful + sings + plays guitar + straight = perfection. okay, that's that.

5) I'm probably going to be going to Turkey to volunteer @ Losev May 2009. I'm quite excited!



Yup, that's that.

No comments: