Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Tangerine trees and marmalade skies."

With no secrets. No obsession.
This time I'm speeding with no direction.
Without a reason. What is this fire?
Burning slowly. My one and only.
Desire.
- Desire, Ryan Adams


Here's a little check-up on how 2008 has been treating me:
Movie: Across the Universe
Book: The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
Favorite class: Scriptwriting
Current job: Storybook Child Care
Monroe Doctrine written article: 'MCC Cliques' - published Feb/March
Song: Something - The Beatles and Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
Drink: Sparks
Television show: Rock of Love and Gilmore Girls reruns
Restaurant: Panera Bread and Red Robin
Clothes: skinny jeans
Musician: Landon Pigg and Imogen Heap
Food: Lean Cuisines and salad
Author: Jodi Picoult

That's how 2008 has been treating me so far. It's been a rough few months, but I tried to pull some good out of it. I am still unable to move from page 135 of A Separation of Heart. I'm still in the process of clearing my mind so I can write well again. It's a frustrating task! However, it will be done.


By the way, Stacey and I finalized our apartment search. We move in on May 18th/19th.

No comments: