Wednesday, September 3, 2008

death and thought

RIP MIKE WRIGHT
You will be missed and always remain loved.
You were a survivor and a fighter - one who will never be forgotten.

A blurb from Erin and my conversation about Camp Good Days after hearing about the death of our fellow CGD volunteer:

gOOdie637 (12:04:11 AM): yeah just like the fact that they had cancer and were touched by the same people at camp makes it all interconnected
jenni jenni 014 (12:04:41 AM): exactly. we're like all connected because someone knew someone who knew someone who was sick. alive or not. i miss that place
gOOdie637 (12:05:42 AM): exactly. me too


So on that note - school has begun. My classes seem decent - except for Bio which will be horrid. However, the other classes will be interesting. I'm hoping to do well enough to get into my school of choice. Oh yes - a new list of top 4-year colleges has been made:

1) Keuka College - Early Childhood/Special Education with emphasis on Child and Family studies
2) Utica College - Child Life, Early Childhood Ed.
3) SUNY Oneonta - Child, Family and Community Studies, Early Childhood Ed.
4) SUNY Geneseo - Early Childhood/Special Education
5) Canisius College - Child and Family Studies, Early Childhood Ed.

Keuka College would be perfect. It's smack in the middle of Syracuse and Rochester, so I can go equal distance to see my bests in ROC and my family in Cuse. Also, it isn't only on the lake and near Camp Good Days, it also has exacly what I want. EXACTLY. It still makes me sad that most of my friends will be staying in Rochester, but if the trip from Keuka to Roc is only an hour - it will be worth the trip.

I am very lonely. It's irritating - I want to find someone who will treat me the way I deserve to be treated. Actually, scratch that. I need HIM to find ME. I'm going to stop trying because when I least expect it, something great may happen. I know that I deserve something great.

No comments: