Sunday, September 14, 2008

rollin' with the punches.

So my Birthday party was this weekend. Could have been better, to tell you the truth. I was so excited for it and so many people showed up - all of this made me so happy. But then the fights started and then the stealing started and it all went downhill from there. I've never been that tough, so confrontations bring me way down. I can't deal with them. I need to learn to be stronger and put my foot down. I'm sick of being stepped on.

MCC started up again. So far, I don't mind my classes. My Lit class is actually my favorite. I love to discuss the stories we read and the professor has already said some great things about me. I think it's going to make my writers block go away - or so I'm hoping. My History of Rock and Roll class is also phenomenal. It's so interesting and we just sit there and listen to music. It's relaxing. My Biology class makes me want to puke though. I hate it. It's not interesting and the professor goes through the lecture so quickly that I can barely take notes. My Sign Language class is so entertaining! The professor is deaf so we really have to try to learn the motions and expressions. I'm catching on quickly so that makes me feel good.

Today I had a breakdown. Every little thing was bothering me and it all just made me explode. Seeing my family was good, however. Yet, Carly worries me. She has no idea how much I love her and I'm so scared she is going to get sicker and sicker. I don't like that idea and I do not want her to dissapear because on this rate she might. I'm having issues with my living situation. That's all I will say. As I said above, I don't liketo be stepped on. Also, the whole 4-year college situation is always on the back of my mind. I don't like the idea of living in debt and there are some people in Rochester that I do not want to leave. Right now, Keuka is my #1 school and I hope it works out. It would be simply ideal.


she's as light as a feather
but as heavy as a stone
a stone in water - pushing away the waves
they always find their way
back to her.

No comments: