Sunday, October 5, 2008

no time for falling backwards.

When did life become so unkind? Who had the idea that being cruel to one another would bring one closer in the strangest of ways? I don't get it. Today, everyone yells and insults and fights with everyone just because it has become a way of life and communication. It all began with war and went to slavery and went from there. It has tought people that cruelty is just something we all have to get used to. How much sadder can life get?

My brother continues to struggle with cancer. He still is terribly ill - has not opened his eyes, talked or moved his left side. He still looks like a barely breathing blob. He also has pneumonia, which is not good to deal with on top of all this. He will be finishing his first round of radiation, which I hope helps a lot. We need anything. I just want my brother back.

let's sing along
to 'all you need is love'
where did that thought go?
when did it dissapear?

No comments: