Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the schedule before summer arrives.

Thank god that there are only a few more weeks of school left - at least after break there are only a few. I've already started slowly packing up my room, which isn't too depressing because I will be moving this room to the one at our camp on Otisco. I can't wait to be on the lake all summer. It's a new environment, a new place and hopefully this will give me a new mindset with more positivity. Being that the 6 month date was a couple of days ago, I know that Matthew would have loved the camp that we have. He would have thrown me into the lake and pissed me off and then would have drank with me until the sun came up the next morning. I'll just have to live for him as well as myself from now on.

I may be nannying this summer for three boys: a ten year old, seven year old and a one year old. I would be doing this Mon-Fri from wicked early to around 5:00. This would take over my life, but be legit money. Seriously, good pay. It wouldn't only look good on my resume, but give me a new type of patience that I haven't experienced while working at the daycares. I would feel like a mom, which is scary, but it's something that is worth trying out (ha). Hopefully I will hear from the family soon.

This is my schedule for next week (spring break):
- Open House at Keuka
- Sleep in =]
- Go down to Camp and bring some things for my room
- Watch Carly run track
- Go to CT then Long Island for a wedding =]

I do miss going to Myrtle Beach and Daytona, but really - it wouldn't be the same without Matt. He was ALWAYS there and I think that if I went down there, I would feel empty without him. Therefore, this spring break is good enough for me.

No comments: