Monday, September 28, 2009

end of september update.

I've become lazy when it comes to updating this blog. Here's a quick reminder of what's been going on during the last month at Keuka:

1) My ears are STILL plugged - yes, it's going on ten months.
2) I'm officially the worst ASL student in level three.
3) I'M 21! It rocks.
4) Boys confuse me like no other these days. When will that ever end? Can't things be simple when it comes to the opposite species?
5) I'm slowly going back to writing and reading after a couple weeks of not having the time to.
6) My brother's one year is coming up and it's getting more and more difficult to face. We are in the process of making shirts to wear on 10/14/2009.
7) Did I mention that my ears are still plugged?

Okay, that's all for now. When something extraordinary comes up, I will try my best to complain about it.

No comments: