Friday, November 2, 2007

The impact that Rhinos bring

Am I the only one that feels alone
Though, all is home emotions flow
Am I the only one that hears the tears run down my face
Would anybody recognize at all
Cause I know I'm so slow
But I'm trying
And I'm still dying to know
Say you won't leave for the rest of my life
Life's the only thing that deals the pain
Like pouring rain
Breeding hate
And I don't wanna do no wrong
My God, it's been so long
Please comfort me before I go insane
- Unwritten Law, The Rest of My Life

From a car crash to death - this semester has already been a whirlwind. Whirlwind. Maybe more like a hurricane or a tornado. And within the perplexity of all this chaos - I think I may have found something worth my while to hold onto. A person; someone. He is funny and kind; someone I feel 100% myself around yet am not afraid to bare my insecurities on my sleeve for him to view. However - I am still uncertain. I don't know if we are merely close friends or something more and am too nervous and fearful to bring up the subject because I constantly expect the worst. I've been let down too many times before. I feel like I could trust him, but I'm still so afraid to trust anyone. I feel safe around him, but safetly has always been an issue to contemplate. My emotions are fried in the weirdest of ways. Some of them are puzzled out of mere attraction towards him and some are frightened because I never expect perfection. Even with him - someone so genuine and great - I'm scared.

I have decided that Addiction isn't written to my best ability and therefore would need months of editing and possible re-writing to get it publish-worthy. So, for now, I will continue to write A Separation of Heart. This book is well-written and though I am taking my time writing it, I think that is better than rushing into it - much like I did with Addiction. A.S.O.H. circles the life of a family broken up by divorce. It's strange and ironic that the whole undertow of the story is that the father cheated and ruined his children's adolescense - much relatable to my own life. But it also is a love story, a story of pain, a story of flashbacks, a story of life. It's everything in one package and therefore should be something spectacular. I hope.



Rest In Peace Angela O'Laskey

No comments: