Monday, September 17, 2007

"nineteen and no place to go"

My birthday weekend was fabulous. From the mass amounts of jello shots to the fact that I saw my mother and sister as well as surprises from Calla and Maria - I'd say I'm happily content. We went out on Saturday night, September 15th, and ended up at Meigs Street by 4:30 am on my actual date of birth. Sierra Cramer had come up from Syracuse and it was funny to see her come to celebrate our birthday together. Drunkily. Overall, I had a great time and am so glad that my friends at MCC really do care about me.

Now here comes the reason why I am still horribly stressed. For the first time in months - I'm irratated because of guys. Yes, men. For some reason, I've been making some quite interesting choices over the past week, choices that confuse me. Choices that for my entire life I never thought would change me and choices that are making me really, really sit down and think. I don't want to be tied down just yet - my subconcious keeps reminding me of that. However, I want to be in a relationship - but not one that is so different from how I've lived in the past. Many of you may not understand a word I'm saying. Some of you - understand it fully. But to put it simply - I don't want to do something so out of my element and I don't know who I really want.



Alfred State this weekend with Kasey and Sara to visit Gregory. =]
And the stress continues...

No comments: