Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"summertime in the spring is the only way to survive"

Right now the house is tense... right before we are leaving for Myrtle. We are all flipping out about damn tan flip-flops. Do you know any other household that screams at each other because of shoes? Yeah. Carly's pretty much owning the entire house, nothing new about that. Calla is on her way to bring us to get our nails done and go tanning. Thank god, I need to relax.

Gregory came over for the night last night. We went to see Blades of Glory w/ Calla and Jenny and it was a wicked funny movie. After the movie, we were alone in the mall except for a damn cop. Fuck cops. It was weird, being at a closed down mall at midnight. It was kind of fun. Then we watched a little bit of King Kong, which is soooo scary, then went to 'sleep.' Yup, I'm glad he came up.

Now we are heading to Myrtle Beach with my family until Sunday. I still have mass homework to do, but you know, I'll do it last minute. Great. Anyways, that's all for today because I am in a rush right now to get stuff done. I'll update when I get back. Peace, yo.

- Jenni Benni

No comments: